- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted vegetable broth
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 small red jalapeño or Fresno chile, stemmed, seeded and julienned
- 3 bunches broccolini (about 1½ pounds)
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2Combine 2 tablespoons oil, broth, garlic and chile in a small bowl. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Set aside.
- 3Toss broccolini in a large bowl with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper.
- 4Grill the broccolini, turning once, until lightly charred and tender, about 10 minutes total. Grill the lemon halves, cut-side down, until caramelized, about 5 minutes.
- 5Return the broccolini to the large bowl and toss with the reserved garlic-chile oil. Serve with the lemon halves for squeezing.