- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 16 asparagus spears (about 1 pound), woody ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fig balsamic vinegar
- Shaved Parmesan cheese & grilled lemons for garnish
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2Cut prosciutto slices in half crosswise and then lengthwise to create 16 strips. Wrap the midsection of each asparagus spear with a strip of prosciutto. Brush the asparagus tips with oil.
- 3Grill the asparagus, perpendicular to the grates so they don’t fall through, turning occasionally, until the prosciutto and asparagus tips are crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with vinegar and serve with Parmesan and lemons, if desired.