- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound flank steak, trimmed
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2Combine oil, vinegar, paprika, brown sugar, chipotle, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl. Rub all over steak. Grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 120°F for medium-rare, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice against the grain.